Monday 5 August 2013

Best moisturizer in the world!

St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Moisturizer

Hey beaut's! So I haven't done any posts in a while as my laptop has been playing up :( Soooo in order to say sorry I'm going to introduce you to the best moisturizer EVER!
I heard about this amazing product when I was looking at different moisturizers online - I had just run out of my old one and wanted something new. Apparently this product was mentioned by Dr Oz on his show and it had tons of brilliant reviews on all the health/beauty forums etc.


                     As you can see, this is a whopper of a jar! I think it'll take me a while to finish it off!



This product is even better than I'd hoped. It's a huge amount of product for the price - a grand total of £6.90 including postage and packaging from amazon!!! Not only has this product moisturized my skin, but it has actually STOPPED AND PREVENTED BREAKOUTS since I've been using it! I'm not even kidding, this stuff is magic - my whole family has noticed a huge change in my skin for the better and have been asking me what I've done to it (not bad for just over a fiver). Any discolouration in my skin has been reduced significantly including redness which I often get around my nose.

The other thing which is so great is that this product would work great on different skin types in my opinion; I have oily-combination skin and this has literally killed any grease on my face, it actually leaves a subtle, glowy finish to the face. I would highly recommend this product - I'd go so far as to say that concerning value for money, this is probably one of the best products I've ever bought. After all, makeup looks better on better skin! Hope you found this useful, if any of you decide to go and grab a jar please let me know what you think of it by leaving a comment below :)

xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh sounds nice! I'm gonna try this :))

Ivana said...

Lovely post! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! :) The details are on my blog: http://littleandflushed.blogspot.sg/2014/01/liebster-award.html

xo,
Ivana

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com