Thursday 23 January 2014

Reasons why I stopped blogging, and reasons why I'm back!!!

Wow. I have literally been gone for so long. I actually started to lose hope with the whole blogging 'scene' and didn't think anyone would be interested in my opinions, but I have actually had some facebook messages and emails asking me to carry on, so here goes! I apologise for not posting anything for so long or replying to any comments - I simply havn't logged on to my blog since my last post pretty much. I want to say thank you to everyone who has taken an interest in my blog, and reassure you that I'm back for good! 

I have had an incredibly busy year, moved away from home, started University, met some amazing people, and had lots of uni work to do, and I just didn't think I would have time for a blog any more. I didn't count on missing it so much though, and also on now being close to one of the most amazing cities for shopping - Cardiff! I have loads of fab post ideas lined up, and I would love to get some feedback on what you want me to do posts on. Makeup idea's, fashion idea's, hauls, whatever you want!

Thank you so much once again for your support.

Lots of love,

Lauren xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com